Offering Psycho-education and Individual Therapy Services for:
- Depressive and Bipolar Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders (with the exception of Selective Mutism)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/Complex PTSD/DID
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder/Executive Functioning Disorders
I utilize a variety of techniques in treatment, including Evidenced-Based Practices.
Some of my approaches include :
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TFCBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT),
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT),
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), and
- EMDR related treatments, such as Alternating Bilateral Stimulation.
- Mindfulness/Meditative Practices
- other Neuroscience-based interventions
My licensing board requires 40 hours of continued education in our field, per our 2 year renewal cycle. I am an avid learner, enjoy being trained in new treatments, and try my best to keep up on the latest research and education for helping my clients.
I have recently completed coursework for a Certificate program for "Applied Neuroscience for Brain Change in the treatment of Trauma, Anxiety, and Stress Disorders".
I am NOT a physician! I do not prescribe medication. If medication is necessary, we will consult with your primary care physician or refer you to an appropriate psychiatric provider.
I do not provide child custody evaluations or any assessment ordered by a court of law.